7 Perfect Back-To-School BooksBy Team Fierce Reads
School’s great and so is required reading (seriously, sometimes there are GREAT books on those syllabi) but just in case you need some recommendations for your TBR stack, here’s a list of books we hope will inspire you as you get back to that daily grind of class, homework, tests, and more.
1. Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu
Because every school needs more kick ass feminists.
2. In Some Other Life by Jessica Brody
For the overachiever AND for those who wish they’d made a different choice.
3. The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo
You’ll have to wait until September 26th for this one, but the magical tales in this book will A. Definitely help you escape from the world of homework and tests and B. 100% get you in the mood for Halloween.
4. Alexander Hamilton, Revolutionary by Martha Brockenbrough
It’s history AND it’s Hamilton! Very education, perfectly on theme.
5. Kissing Max Holden by Katy Upperman
Romance isn’t just for the summertime, friends.
6. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
It all started with a homework assignment…
7. Heartless by Marissa Meyer
Okay, this one’s pure escapism. (But if anyone asks, it’s a prequel to Alice’s Adventure’s in Wonderland, which is totally academic.)